What's New in Version 5.1.1:
- Fix iOS 14 bug picking background images from photo library
What's New in Version 5.1:
- Add ability to force-touch on dates to access a context menu for performing quick actions
- Auto-suggest enabling iCloud Sync when available
- Fix bug when using iCloud for events but not reminders
- Fix occasional crash when app running longer than one day
What's New in Version 5.0:
- NEW reminder/task list feature, syncs with the built-in Reminders app, including customizable alerts and repeat rules, browsing by due date or completion date, and more
- Allow customizing the indicator for Events and simplify options for turning on/off Event calendars
- Add new indicator option for Birthdays and Notes
- Simplify options for turning on/off Event calendars
- Improvements to many animations and transitions
- Fix bug when using San Francisco font style
- Other bug fixes and improvements
What's New in Version 4.1:
- Replace deprecated embedded web browser API with WebKit version as required for upcoming iOS releases
- Improve subscription purchase workflow
- Fix bug setting indicator for Daily Notes
- Fix bugs for iOS 14 Beta
What's New in Version 4.0:
- Add ability to Add Markup directly on day popup
- Add more options for deleting markup and converting markup types on the day popup and markup toolbox
- Support exporting markup legend as toolbox on top of year view
- Rewrite Birthdays & Anniversaries support, using new API to fix crashes and enable editing of contacts in-app
- Add support for Dark Mode
- Appearance updates for iOS 13
- Update holidays
- Fix bugs syncing with iPhone app via iCloud
- Fix bug updating the repeat rules for events
- Fix markup duplication bug when using iCloud
- Fix intermittent crashes after opening calendar on iOS 13
- Other bug fixes and optimizations for iOS 13 and iOS 12
What's New in Version 3.1.1:
- Fix bug with background image picker
What's New in Version 3.1:
- Fix bugs caused by iOS 11
- Other improvements
What's New in Version 3.0:
- iCloud syncing
- New clean interface with transparency effect
- New markup toolbox and markup conversion
- 8 new special markups that can all be labelled on a single day!
- Amazing new background features - new customizations, preset effects, built-in wallpapers
- Fully customizable alarms with up to 5 alarms for each event, and improved recurrence editor
- Advanced week number option to start from any day in any month
- Brand new sharing interface with many new options
- Split View and Slide Over support
- Spotlight search
- Show holidays on official observed days in most countries where applicable
- Show birthdays from Chinese/Hebrew/Islamic calendars
- New San Francisco font and adaptive font sizes
- Ability to backup calendars via iTunes File Sharing
- iPad Pro support
- Many other optimizations and bug fixes
- 3.0.2: Fix crash affecting some existing users on startup
What's New in Version 2.3:
- iOS 6 support
- Facebook event and birthday integration (iOS 6)
- New End Repeat option
- Show calendar titles when exporting
- Updated holidays
- Bug fixes and other improvements
What's New in Version 2.2:
- Retina display support
- Start the year from any month
- Days-until feature: tap on a date to see how many days away
- Many new font choices for the year calendar
- A new indicator option (★) for daily notes and birthdays
- Action button in date-details window for adding birthdays and anniversaries, and deleting notes
- Display age/year info on birthdays/anniversaries
- See/edit a list of notes in Settings > Notes
- Improved year navigation with additional scroller and direct entry
- Undo for text fields: double tap to show undo button
- Added holidays for Israel, Philippines, and Vietnam
- Updated holidays for Greece, Malaysia, Russia, Spain, South Africa, Turkey, and UAE
- Additional year calendars are now free!
- Set a default event calendar for each year calendar
- Add/rename/delete iCloud and iPad event calendars
- i is merged into Settings
- Optimizations and bug fixes
What's New in Version 2.1:
- Added advanced event recurrence feature.
- Added ability to create multiple year calendars for extra markup tracking. Settings for each calendar can be configured independently. Install one free gift calendar, and/or purchase more at a small one-time fee.
- Double-tap on the toolbar of the floating markup toolbox to show/hide markup legend. Select an existing markup from the legend by tapping on its icon.
- Legend can now be edited: delete, reorder, or hide particular markups for sharing and more.
- Customize weekend days to be any day(s) of the week.
- Added holidays for Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Malaysia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates.
- Updated holidays for Australia, Ireland, UK, and Singapore.
- A few bug fixes including an issue with loading large contacts database.
What's New in Version 2.0:
- iOS 4.2 support.
- Syncing with the built-in calendar app, including Exchange servers (work calendar, Google Calendar, ...), subscribed calendars, etc.
- Markup legend, including email calendar with legend.
- Additional week options: start week on any day, count week number from any month for fiscal calendar purposes, and two more week number modes.
- Extra indicator options for birthdays and anniversaries.
- Optional navigation buttons for those who don't want to use gestures.
- Print calendar and notes using AirPrint.
- Brand new app icon and updated app name.
What's New in Version 1.2:
- Added optional ability to quickly manage markups for consecutive days in a row or column within a month by simply dragging your finger across them.
- Added Export functionalities:
- Save to Photo Library
- Copy as Image(s)
- Email as Image(s)
- Email as PDF
- Email Notes
- Added optional highlighting colors for Today. Tap on the selected color to disable.
- Added complete description/manual and FAQ to Help.
- Added additional local holidays for US.
- Added Chinese localization.
What's New in Version 1.1:
- Added option to show/edit birthdays, anniversaries, and other dates set in Contacts (dates will be marked with a dot below).
- Added another markup option: Background colors for dates.
- Added optional week numbers.
- Added holidays for: Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, and Singapore.
- Updated Switzerland holidays to include German names.
- Added additional local holidays for China and Spain.