All-in-One Year Calendar Manual
- Tap the icon at the top-left of the screen to change among full-year, half-year, and 2-month views. (iPhone version)
- Optional gestures:
- Double tap on the top menu bar to return to the current year.
- Swipe left/right to go to next/previous year; use two fingers when markup toolbox visible. (iPad version)
When markup toolbox is hidden, tapping on a date brings up the popup day view.
When markup toolbox is visible, tap on or scroll to the Date Info tab, then tap on a date to see the toolbox day view. Events and birthdays are read-only in this view.
- Tap the button to show/hide the markup toolbox.
Or by gesture, tap and hold anywhere on the calendar.
- You can drag the toolbox anywhere you want.
- Access markup legend from the Legend tab of the markup toolbox or Settings > Markups.
- Fast Multi-Day Markup: Quickly apply markups for multiple days such as 5 days in a row, an entire month, or all Tuesdays by dragging your finger across consecutive days in a row/column within a month. You can turn this option off in Settings > Markups.